Rewritten Age Of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to log in 1 char

2 posters

Go down

Unable to log in 1 char Empty Unable to log in 1 char

Post  Runstunandmezz Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

Hello,
I hope this is in the correct board/forum.
I am really enjoying playing on this server. I like the variation of classes as well as the new.
I made a Dwarven Paladin named Endchanter and took him into Brimstone Caverns. On Tuesday 06Jan09 at exactly 10pmPST I was instantly logged out, no lag, no warning. Now I cannot log this particular char back in. He does show up on the login page and lists located in Brimstone Caverns but when I choose play it stalls on login screen, I still hear the login music and get no error message. My Windows Task Manager keeps its status as Running, and not that its Not Responding.
I can log the Bonedancer and Minstrel on this account but not the Paladin. Is there anyway this char can be found and set maybe in Cam or bindpoint please?
Thank you for any help you can give.

Runstunandmezz

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Unable to log in 1 char Empty Re: Unable to log in 1 char

Post  Razmataz Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:08 am

only thing i can think of is 1:00 am EST we reboot the server M-F, sad to say i'm not on all the time to warn everybody like i used to each nite. Because real life has been really busy. So, if your 10 PM PST = the 1:00 am ESt reboot likely you were cut off and possibly lost that character. I will have to get with the owner to check the logs because i haven't been on.

I had a friar that had a spike like that during a reboot abd he is forever lost.

But, Don't fret we can restore you a new dwarf like the old one.

If that is the case. maybe i will see you in game.
Razmataz
Razmataz
Admin

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-05-18

https://raoc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down