Rewritten Age Of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions

2 posters

Go down

suggestions Empty suggestions

Post  masterfile Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 am

Hi Raz,

while playing a while on the server, i thought some things could be made alot easier then they are now.
English is not my native language, but i'm shure u understand Smile

1. Buffbot should do aoe buffs, so pets/Merc will be buffed too
2. all pets should have a taunt ability, so petclasses would be more fun
3. instead of many trainers, do a master trainer. he should also be in any city/dungeon, so no annoying porting to specc
4. i like the idea how to get rp/bp, but since i have to unstack em all the time, give rp/bp direct. Not as drop. It will take weeks/months to get a nice rr anyway
5. heretic selfbuffs don't work yet
6. miss the ra's of wherewulf class
7. would like to have ml abilitys soon
8. more custom classes would be nice, i got lots of good ideas if need
9. since i play most of the time solo, while no1 is online with me, possibly lower the cost of bp items or level of mobs. in df are much too much mobs at some places, no chance to get through :/
10. oh i forgot, this is a pve server, so why not add pve specific procs/stats on armor/weapons? like to hit bonus
and last but not least: plz raise the xp to 5x or 10x! it took me weeks to get to lev 50 with my valk =)

looking forward for ur reply, since i like the server very much =)

regards and big respect for ur work!

masterfile

masterfile

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

suggestions Empty Re: suggestions

Post  Razmataz Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 am

a great deal of the requests you ask for are in the works. i have fixed the stacking issue on the rp/bp merchant, ml's are just around the corner, a master trainer is also in the works- I have one but it needs altered for this server, it was made for a I 50, the cost of bps items on specifically horses has been approved., as far as other new items i will have to look at that. but the specific items that are on the bounty trinkets merchant is has been like unto live, which will probably stay the same and is very fare.

bps actually have been adjusted to drop more than rps, i saw to it so you may purchase like items.
i'm working on bosses to drop a gauranteed amount. note almost all bosses that are "Named" do auto add rps/bps via script when you kill it. I will be opening up the BG's along with New frontiers soon also so that zone will be RvR, and the BG"s you will be able to farm BPS/rps.
SO, thank you for your input it is well noted. each section takes time. and, i pray for you patience.

Df is a good choice to farm for bps/rps, i have have spent hoours there and you can get a nice amount. also, with the pet you can carefully solo the named bosses there and get the auto rps/bps with out ooo much difficulty, just takes a little patience and skill.

much better if you have someone to do it with and a great deal more fun.

as far as spell fixes and ra's i way behind. and need your patience once again.

as, for an ealier post I'm a reservist now and it eats up a great deal of my time. also, next week I will be gone for 42 days on training, so a great deal has to be left go.

i'm picking up a laptop today. and hope it will be able to handle the graphic requirements.
I hope to use this to help with fixes while in my spare time as a reservist while not on duty.
Razmataz
Razmataz
Admin

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-05-18

https://raoc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfile Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Razmataz wrote:a great deal of the requests you ask for are in the works. i have fixed the stacking issue on the rp/bp merchant
sry still not working, testet with rp and bp stacks

Razmataz wrote:ml's are just around the corner, a master trainer is also in the works
cool!

raising xp to x5 or x10 would be nice for leveling twinks ;D

btw my troll valk is fun =)

regards

masterfile

oh i forgot: most of all i miss a teleporter to the dungeons...

masterfile

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Razmataz Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 am

Ok here's the deal. I have the testing raoc core at my location, where I do the fixes, but the main Raoc core is in another state at the owners location. I can't get the new features in the main core probabaly till fall unless by some miracle, due to i'm going on active duty reserves in a couple of days. So, the new and improved rp/bp script is not in place yet as well as the other fixes, because these items are scripted.

As, far as a decent sword, brimmy does have bad stuff if you farm for magma stones and some of the better dungeons like caer Sidi, Galladoria, and Tuchian Glacier you can do a shop and drop way to get stuff.

That is, seach alakazim and farm that mob for your drop. It has worked for me for years to build my templates.

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/db/mobsbyzone.html

Sorry, for the the delay...but us gm's have a real life to deal with too.
Razmataz
Razmataz
Admin

Back to top Go down

suggestions Empty token stacking issue fixed

Post  Razmataz Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 pm

ok, you now have 4 new rp/bp token merchants in:
Mularn, Cotswold, Camelot, and Lough Derg.

These new NPC's are combined into one bp/rp exchange merchant and yes now can take stacked tokens for the correct amount of RP/BP's in return with a bonus twist!

Try them out and enjoy!

Razmataz
Razmataz
Razmataz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content